Hearing SELF Evaluation TESTS
Do you miss parts of conversations or always ask to have the television made louder? Have you been told by a loved one or friend that you need to have your hearing tested? If you are approaching 60 or older, you may benefit from a hearing evaluation. Please feel free to take our short HEARING SELF TEST to determine if like many others, you would benefit from a comprehensive and complimentary hearing evaluation.
The Right Hearing Aid for Every Lifestyle
Our practice only carries the highest quality of hearing aid available in the industry today. Our goal is to evaluate our patients' needs and fit them with the best product that will address their life style situations. Our practice offers convenient payment options as well as patient finance provided by Care Credit.
You should have your hearing checked if you:
- Have to strain to hear normal conversations or watch faces to follow what people say
- Frequently ask people to repeat themselves
- Have difficulty understanding women, young children or people with high-pitched voices
- Hearing ringing or other noises in your ear
- Turn up the TV or radio excessively to hear them clearly
- Have trouble identifying where sounds are coming from
What Our Patients Say
"I was surprised at the level of hearing services offered at the practice. It really was convenient and makes all the sense in the world to have an annual vision and hearing exam. I was fitted for a hearing aid based upon my needs and my lifestyle and it is hardly noticeable. I can finally hear my husband clearly at the dinner table."
-Katherine M, 2010
5620 East Broadway
Mesa, AZ 85206